Problems at the workplace  - Trade Unions

In case of problems during communications at a workplace you can seek information and assistance with union representatives at the workplace, trade union, or the Multicultural and information Centre. 

The biggest unions are Efling-stéttarfélag (, VR ( and umbrella organisations for trade unions such as the Association of Academics (BHM) ( and the Federation of State and Municipal Employees (BSRB) (